Thursday, April 3, 2008

Fake Out

It's 5:30 a.m. I've been up since 4:55. M started to cry around 4:30, but only slightly -- off again, on again. But, I wanted to get up with her so Elena could sleep a bit later. She's been getting up first with the girls for the past few days because I've been a little sick with a sore throat/cold. Last night, the sore throat went away. So I get up, walk into the kitchen, turn on the coffee maker (which turns itself on at 5:30 -- so I am officially up early). By the time I make it down the hallway to her room, she's back asleep. It figures. And ... she's still sleeping half an hour later.
So what have I been up to? Not much. Catching up on my Google Reader, checking out the news, email, and reading some entries of a new blog my friend Tony sent my way. The writing is captivating. Chicago Teacher Man is worth checking out.

1 comment:

crewof5 said...

Thanks for letting me sleep in a bit!!!