Monday, April 7, 2008

The Battle for Productivity


I got going pretty early today and was at school before 7:30. Of course, once I got there and turned on my PC, it took at least fifteen minutes for it to boot up and run through all of its system checks and become functional. On days when I don't bring my MacBook to school, which is rare, I spend a lot of time waiting on the computer, which really stinks because all of the work I do is accomplished using the computer. But in the four hours I spent on campus this morning, I felt like I really got a lot accomplished. Mainly, I spent the time grading, or more specifically reading posts that my students put up on their respective discussion boards. Tomorrow will bring more of the same, but it won't be an early day. I'll try the afternoon shift tomorrow.

No comments: