Saturday, March 22, 2008

How did I do this?


I've been working on this paper for the class, Technology and English Studies, that I am taking this semester for over a week now, but it seems that every time I sit down to work on it, the scope of the project grows ... and continues to grow. Each night, I'll go down to the basement for an hour or two and write, and when I get a chance to evaluate what I've written, I see holes that need to be filled in. The paper was due today, but my professor granted me an extension - thankfully! So again, tonight, I will head down to the basement to try to tame this monster! I have a very clear vision of where I am heading with this, but I worry that I haven't explained things well enough or cited enough sources, or even the *right* sources to back my views up. It's safe to say that this is the most complex project I've worked on yet. I really hope to get it wrapped up by the end of the week.

No comments: