Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Easy Install of Cabinet Hardware


I spent about an hour, total, tonight, installing hardware on our bathroom cabinets and drawers. The best part is that this only took less than an hour to accomplish. In our previous house, I put hardware on the cabinets and drawers in the kitchen, and it took a few days to accomplish. The difference: my in-laws! For Christmas, they gave me the greatest invention made for this exact task. A company called MeasurePro created these plastic guides that you hook over the edge of your drawer, and it offers a few spots where you could put your knob; you just fill in the hole with a pencil mark and then drill away. The result is posted in the photo. You can check out MeasurePro here; but I am sure that my in-laws picked these up at Menards or Lowes. To make matters even better, Target had this hardware on sale this week!

No comments: