Thursday, September 20, 2007

loooong day

As I sit here, finishing lunch at 10:45, I realize, I have a long day ahead of me. See, my first class is at 8:00, which means that I get to school at 7:20 or so. Yes, I am the type that likes to have some time in the morning to review for class, check my email, read a blog or two, check my campus mail, and lay out the plan for the rest of the day. I also don't mind the 8:00 class, but today is different. I have two meetings this afternoon: one for a committee I serve on and a second for a department meeting (the second begins at 4:00). I am rarely on campus that late in the afternoon -- especially when my day starts so early. I did bring some snacks and plenty of water to power me through the day, but I have no idea when I will actually get to return home.

No comments: