Monday, July 16, 2007

Summer Footwear


I'm sold. Out of all the years I have worn sandals during the summer months, I haven't ever worn anything quite so comfortable for such a great price. Yep -- you guessed it: I'm talking about Crocs. Sure they may have gained popularity in restaurant kitchens and hospitals across the country due to their comfort and the ability to clean them easily, but they are great for every day wear, too. I got a pair after noticing my sister wearing them (and yes, they are unisex), and I've had them for about six months. Elena picked up a pair shortly after I did. My sister purchased a pair for N. And yes, we all love them. If you like the comfort of sandals in the hot summer months, check out Crocs next time you're looking for something new to wear.

No comments: