Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Macbook Pro Wireless Dysfunction

I say dysfunction here because my computer and wireless network are not getting along. Other computers in our house are working fine with the network, so it's not really a malfunction. But I am clueless about how to fix this situation. I recently got a MacBook Pro to use for my job, which is fantastic, but when I brought it home a few days ago, I could not log-on to our wireless Internet network. I can locate the network, but when I enter the password, the wheels spin and it tells me that the session has timed out, but the AirPort does not make a connection to my wireless router. Both of the other laptops we have in the house, a MacBook and Dell, are working fine. I can't figure out what the difference is between the MBP and the MB.

If anyone has any insight into how to trouble-shoot this, drop me a comment.

No comments: