Tuesday, January 1, 2008

table 2 zero zero 8

Happy New Year, many readers. And, as my friend, Tony has done, it's time to figure out a resolution or two for this year. And, typically, my resolutions tend to be the same each year, and they revolve around my own health. I am a pretty healthy person, but I always start the year off with good habits, and as the year goes on, those habits slide away. This year, January begins with these three goals:

1. Continue to eat healthier -- more veggies with every meal!
2. Keep up an exercise routine all year -- not jut until Spring
3. Blog more consistently (yes, this has little to do with my physical health, but it's something I enjoy, so I need to work to get to it more often).
Good luck with your resolutions (if you do that sort of thing).

No comments: